EEE students have done many socially relevant works like:
- Hybrid artificial limb for the physically challenged.
- Reuse and regeneration of electricity.
- Thermoelectric refrigerators for medicine preservation in rural areas.
- Hardware prototype on hybrid power generation using solar and wind power.
- Smart Energy Meter –funded by ICTAK.
- Advanced Technologies in Electric/Hybrid Vehicles-the current trend in the automobile sector.
Most of them have been presented in various National/International Conferences and published in reputed Journals.