ACE College offer 4-year B.Tech courses in 5 streams of engineering.
- College has a total intake of 300 students every year in 5 branches (60 Seats each). Admissions are taken under 3 categories namely Merit, Management & NRI. 50% of the total seats (Govt. Quota seats) are filled by (Commissioner of Entrance Exam – CEE through KEAM Entrance) and the remaining 50% seats ( Management and NRI Quota ) are filled by ACE through online & direct application.
- Students who qualify KEAM Entrance or JEE (with any score) are eligible to take admission in management quota.
- Candidates those who score an aggregate of at least 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in plus two examination are eligible for admission under Management Quota.
- For Govt. Quota seats, candidates have to apply online with the college code MHP and branch of preference as and when announced by the Commissioner of the Entrance Examination.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit here / for Management and NRI Quota admission updates.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit http://www.cee-kerala.org/ https://cee.kerala.gov.in/ for applying to Government Quota admission, and for updates
Candidates who have Diploma in engineering awarded by the Board of Technical Examination, or an examination recognized equivalent there to, by the state Board of Technical Education after undergoing an institutional course of 3 years from an institution approved by AICTE, securing a minimum of 50% marks in the final years Diploma Examination are eligible for admission.
The tuition and other fees will be charged as per the guidelines of Government of Kerala. In the management quota, scholarships are provided to meritorious students based upon their plus two marks.
- Candidates who had secured good marks in all the subjects in the higher secondary examination are eligible for partial or full scholarship under scholarship scheme. Limited seats in each branch are only available for scholarships
- Those applicants who had secured a rank within TEN THOUSAND in the KEAM Entrance Exam are also eligible for scholarships.
- Students who are eligible and wish to avail scholarship, click
- Formal application form can be obtained from ACE College of engineering, Thiruvallam, Trivandrum or can be downloaded online.
- Filled in forms can be submitted to the Admission office along with the attested Xerox of the following documents.
- Copy of 10th Standard Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Copy of 12th Standard mark list
- Copy of Entrance Admit card(KEAM/JEE)
- Copy of Data sheet for KEAM entrance or Score card in case of JEE.
- In case where candidates claim any reservation/special consideration, documents to prove such claims
Following original certificates have to be produced along with the admission fee at the time of admission
- Mark list and pass certificate of plus two/degree or equivalent in original with 3 attested copy.
- SSLC/Secondary Examination Certificate in original for proof of age with 3 attested copy
- Transfer Certificate in original from the Institute last attended with 3 attested copy
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied with 3 attested copy
- Admit card of entrance examination in original with 3 attested copy
- 5 passport size colour photograph and 2 stamp size colour photograph
- Migration Certificate in original with 3 attested copy.
- Copy of Aadhar card with 3 attested copy
- Community/Income Certificate in original for candidate allotted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination in SC/ST/OBC categories and under tuition fee waiver scheme.
E-mail: [email protected]