ACE rules IAMM’16
The team ACE with Prof. Sarathchandra Das and Dr. Valliyappan David Natarajan from Universiti Tekonologi MARA, Malaysia .
The Department of Mechanical Engg have presented research papers at International Conference on Innovative Approaches in Mechanical Engineering and Management Studies (IAMM), at Trinity College.
13 research papers presented at International Conference on Innovative Approaches in Mechanical Engineering and Management Studies (IAMM), the mechanical engineering students of ACE College of Engineering stole the show . The expert panel and the judges showered praises for the efforts praised put by the ACE management and faculties to mould the UG students to compete with research scholars and PG students.
- Analysis of Barriers Negatively Influencing Entry of Startup Airlines into Aviation Industry using ISM Methodology.
- Comparison of Plastic Derived Fuel Production Methods and Its Effect on Fuel Quality
- Design of an Innovative Coconut Grating Machine using Tinkercad
- Experimental Analysis of Performance Characteristics of Mini Channel Heat Exchangers
- Experimental Analysis of Solid Desiccant Wheel Dehumidifier
- Experimental Analysis of the Performance Characteristics of Single Cylinder Diesel Engine Fueled Using Kerosene-Diesel Blend
- Implementing the Theory of Problem Solving Methodology in Developing Innovative Products
- Organic Rankine Cycle System for Waste Heat Recovery from Twin Cylinder Diesel Engine Exhaust
- Processing of Biodiesel from Algae and Experimental Investigation on Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Ranking of Elements Negatively Influencing Application of Latest Methods in Library Sciences Using Interpretive Structural Modelling
- Stress Analysis of Engineering Graduates using Six Sigma Methodology
- Study of Biogas as a Sustainable Energy Source in India
- Study of Structural Failure of Aircraft Using Six Sigma Methodology